ABOUT UNIASM – Workshop software for the automotive industry
UniASM is a quality product from Unibase Solutions serving the South African motor spares industry. It is founded on the automotive workshop software system that operates South Africa’s largest warehouse and retail motor spares supply business. Developed to specification as a dedicated Electronic Warehouse and Catalogue, UniASM has evolved into a fully fledged Motor Spares Business Management System with integrated modules for Purchasing, Distribution, Warehouse & Stock Control, Point of Sale, General Ledger, Debtors, Creditors, Cash book, Banking as well as related accounting and business operations functions. Uni-ASM is reliable automotive workshop software for the automotive industry.
With the advent of robust network protocols and technologies, UniASM has become a powerful real-time Online Electronic Business Management Application. Unibase takes advantage of a ‘Thin Client’ architecture to run over the most effective network technologies – TCP/IP over Telkom Frame Relay, DigiNet and ADSL in South Africa. This forward-looking approach to operating system independence gives Unibase the ability to run a spares business on any number of operating platforms including Windows, DOS, Linux and Unix. This flexibility, in turn, allows for lower hardware costs and translates into reduced capital outlays for users of the system.
“I’ve always wanted to race cars, ever since I was a young boy, as I think a lot of guys have.”
- Point of Sale
- Cash Book
- General Ledger
- Stock management
- Pricing per debtor or stock group
- Supplier ordering
- Multiple store data visibility
- Multi-store stock visibility
- Improve the overall efficiency and effectiveness of your operation
- Gain a competitive advantage by locating and supplying parts fast
- Reduce phone calls to your supplier using the unique single entry system
- Safe, reliable, accurate data gives you peace of mind
- Customer enquiries are attended to faster and more accurately
- Ease of navigation and online help means less training
- Business specific workflows help users to do their job right, first time
- Management information is instantly available at all levels of the business
What UniASM Includes
Spares management software for the automotive industry
Our workshop management software makes it easier to manage your workshop and keep your employees and customers happy.
*Professional support available 7 days a week.
*Routine backups done to ensure your data is safe should something happen.
If you have any enquiries regarding our service feel free to contact us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible