Unibase Solutions is a certified level 4 BEE contributor writing business software for over 20 years specialising in Property, Point of Sale, Automotive, Industry, Enterprise, Workshop and Workflow.
Unibase uses the “Software As A Service” (SAAS) or ASP model to supply our customers with the best, most cost-effective solution possible. There are a number of advantages in using this kind of hosted approach:
- We ensure full data backups every evening of all our software, our customers don’t have to worry about backups or their data.
- Our servers are kept up to date and because the hardware resources are shared our customers do not have big capital outlays.
- Our servers are locked away in a secure server farm with both a UPS and diesel powered generator enabling the server farm to remain powered as long as needed.
- Our customers can connect to their business from anywhere in the world, as long as you have access to the internet you will be able to connect to
- Our servers and keep an eye on sales while enjoying the white beach sands of Mauritius.
- System software fixes, updates and new release are available immediately, no waiting for CD updates to be released, no re-installing of databases, no re-installing on all client PC’s because a new system release is available.
- We have a dedicated helpdesk equipped to assist you with all your system related queries.
Ask yourself the following questions:
Is your data secure? What happens if your equipment is stolen and how quickly can you get your systems up and running again? Are you confident that you have a proper backup of your data and that you can restore your data should you need to?
Do you seem to be constantly throwing money at server upgrades, server repairs and technician call outs because there is something wrong with your server, hardware failure, virus invasions and the like?
Is your current business software giving what you need or do you have gigabytes of software installed and no real results?
How is your business system updated when fixes or upgrades are released? Are these upgrades and fixes instant without you having to do anything?
If you have answered any of these questions negatively or hesitantly then give Unibase Solutions a call right away and find out how we can give you peace of mind and a business software solution for your business that works.